Through LCBO’s social impact platform, the Spirit of Sustainability (SOS), and commitment to enhance industry diversity, we are pleased to launch a new campaign for Black History Month in P12 / 2023. The campaign will raise funds for the Black community, amplify Black creators and voices in the industry, and highlight their contributions. There is no cost to participate in the campaign.
We want to highlight and celebrate Good Partners who are advancing diversity and inclusion in the beverage alcohol industry and/or giving back in meaningful ways. We are seeking brands who have impactful initiatives and programs that support the Black community.
A few examples of what we are looking for:
- - Black creators and makers
- - Brands that have ongoing partnerships or have made donations with organizations supporting the Black community
- - Brands that have made significant actions and or commitments such as signing the Black North Initiative Pledge, holding themselves accountable to specific actions and targets
Good Partners will be highlighted in the following promotional activities:
- - A feature on our Good Partners landing page which will include an image, the featured SKU and the story
- - Navigation from Social Impact Mega Menu on lcbo.com
- - Brand placement in digital advertising (may include tactics such as: Facebook, Instagram Stories, Banner Ads)
- - Potential brand placement in Food & Drink magazine
- - Potential opportunity to partner on product placement surrounding any events/ influencer mailers associated with the campaign
Please complete the SoS Good Partner Application below by Friday, October 28. Applications should be directed to Wesley.Hebebrand@lcbo.com, Sustainability & Social Impact Coordinator.
Applicants will be evaluated for level of impact, current programs, and creativity.
Thank you for your continued support and collaboration.
Learn more about the Spirit of Sustainability platform and our commitments.