I’d like to share an important update regarding an upcoming change regarding the fulfillment of Vintages Releases.
Starting with the October 21st release, Vintages Release Program will be fulfilled from the Trillium facility instead of the Durham warehouse, centralizing the fulfillment of Vintages through a single facility.
What you need to know
• You will notice that purchase orders starting from the October 21st release forward will now be placed under warehouse 106 (Trillium) instead of warehouse 102 (Durham)
• Changes to the receiving warehouse will be visible on your Narrowcast reports with respect to inventory location
This change supports LCBO’s commitment to customer and operational excellence in the following ways:
• More efficient use of existing capacity across the RSC network will enable the LCBO to be more agile and responsive in an evolving marketplace
• Reduced transportation will get product to the customer faster and improve sustainability outcomes
• Having the Vintages program fulfilled in the one facility will lead to efficiencies and improved inventory management
Thank you for your continued support.
Nick Nanos, Chief Supply Chain Officer