As public health measures and travel restrictions ease, LCBO Merchandising team will begin to intake travel invitations and tentatively plan to resume travel in 2022.
If you are interested in inviting a member(s) of the Merchandising team to travel to your Country/Region, please submit an invitation using the following process:
- Trade Association/Industry Group to submit a letter of invitation directly to only Abhay Garg, VP of Merchandising (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copying Kalli Leventis at email@example.com
- A detailed agenda for the trip is not required, however please include a suggested duration for the trip and a brief outline of the regions/countries that you would like to see included in the trip
- Trip objectives and outcomes should be included in the invitation
- The invitation can be generic (e.g. 2 buyers), or you can invite specific individual team members by name.
- Travel should be between January and December 2022
The deadline for invitation letters to be received is November 12, 2021
Once we receive the invitation letters we will review and determine what invitations will be accepted based on category priorities, and we will respond back by December 10, 2021. Our intent is to plan all travel activities from January 2022– December 2022 (following public health guidance).
The Merchandising buying team is also planning on sending representatives to the following trade shows in 2022: Prowein and Vinitaly. A separate communication will be issued regarding LCBO attendees and the process for scheduling meetings.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Thank you for your ongoing support.