We have streamlined the creative process and requesting to receive all supplier provided assets prior to developing the promotional materials in support of the various omni-commerce and ecommerce programs.
Suppliers should contact their respective Marketing team through their Merchandising partners after programs and associated offers are formally approved by Merchandising.
The use of supplier assets on LCBO.com will be at LCBO’s discretion and must be supplied by Marketing deadlines indicated in order to be considered for use.
All imagery must be in accordance with LCBO Social Responsibility mandates. (e.g., Models must appear a minimum of 25 years of age; no images depicting physical activity, irresponsible consumption, or consumption in public places).
The LCBO is required to provide services and information in an accessible, equitable and inclusive approach, as mandated by the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
• Close crop bottle shots or bottle shots with packaging: Shot on white background, straight-on,
with most up-to-date labels.
• Product should be close-cropped on a white or transparent background. A clipping path around
the product is ideal.
• Product should be shot straight-on and not on an angle.
• Image should be provided at a minimum resolution of 300 dpi preferred to meet minimum print
• Image should be provided at a minimum height of 4,400 pixels
• Image file size should not exceed 10 MB (if file size is larger due to higher resolution quality, we
can coordinate large file delivery if email isn’t viable through LCBO Merchandising team
• Ensure that bottle cap is present (i.e. product should not be open).
• Product image should not contain condensation or ‘sweating’ and should be smooth and crisp.
• File formats accepted:
TIF, JPG, PNG (as long as image meets minimum resolution, background and clipping path
• Filename should include both the 6-digit Product Number (CSPC/SKU) + Product
• Hero image: default will be to use instore signage asset (if applicable).
If requested, provide landscape orientation image showing hero product(s).
• One 30 sec. video per feature page, with educational component.
• Format: .mp4 (100 MB max size) VIMEO CODEC SPECS:
720p HD – 16:9 aspect ratio - 1280 × 720 1080p HD – 16:9 aspect ratio - 1920 × 1080
• English and French SRT files, AODA compliant (refer to detailed Video Content Accessibility
• COVID sensitive
3. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Further Information on LCBO Brand Guidelines and Photography and Video Asset Requirements and Standards can be found here: https://brandpad.io/lcbo-brandguidelines/